·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
Must be nice wish I had your money no really nice truck I want one as I like the center console.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Looks great, congrats!
I brought my Laramie home a couple weeks ago and ive been really happy with it.
--Glenn

·
Registered
12 Posts
Awesome, very beautiful truck. Wish I could afford one too. Maybe one day lol. I'm trying to get a express quad cab. Will see.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Beautiful truck! I love my Laramie

Jim In Pa:smileup::smileup::smileup::smileup:

·
Registered
917 Posts
Nice truck and options, wow.!!!!! Congrats.!!!!

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
That's pretty much my exact truck.... well... change the cherry red for black :) ... That color looks really nice! Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
6,931 Posts
Seriously Sweet!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Beautiful truck man. May I ask where you got the splash guards?
The splash guards were put on by the dealer. Just normal Splash guards not year specific. I washed it today since I was driving it and got lots of Salt on it today and I seen that they "modified" them for the front, just cut a piece out. Attached is a Picture, I just ran out and took one, it's a bit dark out, and theres a bit of mud in there too. Sorry :i_rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Oh ya forgot to mention Another 200Kms on her today, total on 400kms or 250 miles. So 360 kms or 225 miles and I still have just under half a tank of fuel left (121L/34Gallon I beleive) and I have raced all my buddies and destroyed them (not following break in recommendations at all). Pretty good gas mileage if you ask me.

·
Registered
168 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Nice truck. I am looking at a Laramie or Sport. The wife is going to the dealership tomorrow to look at them. Will have to factory order to get the exact options I want though. Cant wait!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts