DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just curious as when I had my Charger 4 years ago there were all kinds of posts on the Charger Forum regarding pulling fuses. There were 2 fuses in particular that apparently were responsible for "adaptive" memory in the way that they would remember your driving habits and if you went a period of time driving like a Grandmother, then you had to do the fuse pulls in order to reset that adaptive memory to correct that. I haven't seen any fuse pull adaptive memory posts here though, but I know there are a ton of fuses under the hood so I am just curious if there's anything similar with our Rams as there is our Chargers?

·
Registered
738 Posts
yeah I was wondering the same here, I can pull the #11 fuse on my Challenger but there has to be one for he ram hahaha

·
Registered
33 Posts
i believe i saw a post on here (somewhere) that said if you disconnect then reconnect your negative battery cable it does the same thing.

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
Note so lucky. The power to the PCM is provided by multiple fuses AND direct electronics in the TIPM. The only way to fully reset the adaptive system is by disconnecting the battery. :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts