DODGE RAM FORUM banner

281 - 290 of 290 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
28 pages of some really cool trucks, time to add mine to the mix.
2009 QC 2wd big horn with BT 2/4 and air lift 1000 air bag kit

·
Registered
39 Posts
Ok, Have to jump in here. I need some advise. I love all your trucks. I'm looking to lower mine as well, but..... its a 4wd second gen, solid front axle and to boot its got the off road package in it. lifted from the factory.:4-dontknow: I still want the 4wd but just lower. Thanks.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Ok, Have to jump in here. I need some advise. I love all your trucks. I'm looking to lower mine as well, but..... its a 4wd second gen, solid front axle and to boot its got the off road package in it. lifted from the factory.:4-dontknow: I still want the 4wd but just lower. Thanks.
depends on how low you want to go. Cut coils in front and start pulling leafs in the rear.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Went through the entire thread and read every post and peeped every picture...AWESOME! Some seriously sick azz rides here and very inspirational. I like to zig when everyone else zags and can't wait to have at my ride... :smileup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
My 2013 RAM 1500 Express on a 2/4 belltech kit sitting on 24s. I might end up selling my drop kit once I get the 4/6 INEZ lowering kit.
8CFD4959-A809-4ACB-84F4-A8570FF84385.jpeg

281 - 290 of 290 Posts