DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All I can find is a 2/4 drop. Is there someone who makes a bigger drop for the 2012, that not airbags?

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
two wheel drive or four wheel drive?

2wd guys can do a spindle drop as well.

Im ordering my drop kit tomorrow and plan on cutting additional coils off to drop another inch in the front and as close to two inches in the back as i safely can

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it's a 2WD. Post up your results and let us know how many coils you cut. Post pictures up too.

I don't think 2/4 is gonna be enough for me and I only want to do it once

Thanks for the reply

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ordered my McGaughys 2/4 kit yesterday. Being drop shipped from their Fresno factory and should be here by Wed or Thurs at the latest. Also have Hellwig front and rear sway bars coming from their Visalia factory.

·
Registered
54 Posts
i just got a new 2012 ram express 2wd. thinking of doing the 2/4 spring drop and cut a coil off the front, or order spindles. anyone done this? hows the ride? bottom out?

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Just get the kit if you want to go lower then 2/4 your going to have to bag it check out ground force to did mine and rides same as stock

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
it's a 2WD. Post up your results and let us know how many coils you cut. Post pictures up too.

I don't think 2/4 is gonna be enough for me and I only want to do it once

Thanks for the reply
If you want to go lower then 2/4 i would not suggest cutting that many coils thats a bad idea

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
^^^ why would you even comment. Just go ahead and forget your forum ID and password.

Why would I ever buy a truck when I don't haul anything? Hmmm maybe because I want to and yes mine is getting dropped too.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I just installed the BellTech 2/4 kit and I love it. Truck handles great and maintains a ride close to factory, it's slightly stiffer then stock.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts