DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering who out there has any regrets trading their old ram in for a new ram?

Don't get me wrong, I love my new ram sport, but at the same time tho I miss my old girl and wish I had of waited or kept her for a secondary ride...sometimes I see those 3rd gens cruising around and it make me sad:(

lets see your before an after pics everyone and lets remember the ones we let get away:doh: IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0442.jpg

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
only thing i miss about my 3rd gen is that it was paid off. theres a few more things i miss about my 2011, but im hoping to pick up a second ride here soon to fix that.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Here's my old rig 1999 dodge sport with 360 magnum.. I really miss this truck as u can tell I had a lot of fun with it and it was a tough as truck I could take it anywhere anytime. But in my area back in 2012 Chrysler had the new trucks on for cheap so I traded it in... I don't regret it tho but it was a bad as truck

And here it was clean

And ofcourse this is my new truck

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's why I wish I would of kept my old one for a second vehicle, i could take it anywhere, it felt like driving a tank compared to my new one. And like "kcbigbadram" said IT WAS PAID OFF!!! I love my new truck but im scared to take it anywhere but paved/dirt roads. But ruising threw town or the city I love the looks it gets :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts