DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
The answers you need are:
Does the wiring exist to add the necessary harnesses.
Does the ECM need to be flashed to allow the seats to work.
Will any upgrade match the drives seat.
Personally, you could do what I did and find a Laramie that fits your criteria. I know there's a cost involved but changing parts isn't free either.
I found the Laramie seats were an upgrade in comfort from the standard Big Horn seats and one of the main reasons I bought a Laramie. Hard to argue with the ventilated upgrade on a hot summer day also.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't want the Heated/Cooled seats, just power - I would hope that wouldn't require any flashing, just a power connection for the seat. Question is : Where can I buy a seat? Looked at Dodge parts department: no seats, just all(?) the pieces. Laramie just too expensive, and I don't think they even make a CLub Cab Laramie: need the 6'4" bed, but would much prefer a Club Cab so as to get the 140" wheel base; Laramies with 6'4" bed all 153" wheelbase

·
Registered
467 Posts
Your best bet for a complete seat is either locally on craigslist, ebay, or car-part.com. Also, keep an eye on the for sale section here. Sometimes they come up from guys that did upgrade to Laramie seat. I'm not 100% positive, but I don't think the pass seat is 8 way, only 6

1 - 4 of 4 Posts