DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My doors rattle pretty bad from the speakers when the volume is near half way. It is pretty annoying. Anybody else have this problem? My bass is set at half way as well. It is starting to really annoy me. Should i try to fix it myself or just take it to the dealer??

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
I thought mine was doing that yesterday but I took out the measuring tape I had in the door pocket and the problem seemed to go away. I am going to check again tomorrow.

You should take your truck to the dealer to check if the problem is not obvious, they should take care of the problem.

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
I thought mine was doing that yesterday but I took out the measuring tape I had in the door pocket and the problem seemed to go away. I am going to check again tomorrow.

You should take your truck to the dealer to check if the problem is not obvious, they should take care of the problem.
+1, my youngest son left a hotwheels in the door pocket and I had a hell of time tracking down that bass induced rattle.
APSTRAM nailed it, if you can't find it let the dealer track it down :D

·
Registered
626 Posts
My driver side does. But I have base cranked and if I push on the panel it stops. Just not tight, maybe missing a clip? Not a big deal tho.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I thought I was having this problem but it ended up being the ice scraper. I have my bass about half way. I would take the truck t the dealer and let them figure it out.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys. I had checked my doors before. However, i found my daughters tic tac's hiding under an envelope. The rattle appears to be gone!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts