DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
34,750 Posts
This is the downside of being an early adopter, you gotta wait about a year for accessories to be available. Same thing happened when my dad bought his 09 Ram

·
Registered
12 Posts
i have the mud flaps, undercover tool box that goes on the rails and bed extender do far. still waiting for window guards and hard flip cover for bed to replace the soft one that came with my limited. would love to buy the sports hood for my truck.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have the mud flaps, undercover tool box that goes on the rails and bed extender do far. still waiting for window guards and hard flip cover for bed to replace the soft one that came with my limited. would love to buy the sports hood for my truck.
Where did you find the mudflaps? Easy to attach?

·
Registered
72 Posts
I too have been looking for window visors but they haven't come out with them yet.
I bought a pair off amazon made by wade which is a company owned by westin. They fit great. Only problem is my power folding mirrirs hit them. So I'm going to cut them so the mirrors fold all the way. 2019 Ram Big Horn

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
I put Gatorback mudnflaps on mine. They look good, a little big on a stock truck but will keep the rocks off the paint

·
Registered
294 Posts
Dash Cover

OK, I have the slightly lower trim Bighorn with the Tan/Black interior. Took a while to find the part number, but I ordered a Dash Cover from "Covercraft" for my 2019. I just got the regular mat, but they also offered suede and "ultimate" cover.

When I was on a trip I attempted to get a cover and one was ordered, but the dealer ordered the 2018, which does not fit Gen 5 trucks.

The part number is: 2211-00-25. NOW nobody go by this number or order till I get my cover, and verify it fits and then I will report back.

Price with shipping was $53.97, as this is a special order.

T-Bird

:3-smash:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
OK, I have the slightly lower trim Bighorn with the Tan/Black interior. Took a while to find the part number, but I ordered a Dash Cover from "Covercraft" for my 2019. I just got the regular mat, but they also offered suede and "ultimate" cover.

When I was on a trip I attempted to get a cover and one was ordered, but the dealer ordered the 2018, which does not fit Gen 5 trucks.

The part number is: 2211-00-25. NOW nobody go by this number or order till I get my cover, and verify it fits and then I will report back.

Price with shipping was $53.97, as this is a special order.

T-Bird

:3-smash:
Post a pic also please

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have the mopar hood deflector, mopar rubber floor mats, Truxedo lo pro tonneau cover, and gatorback mud flaps from sharptruck.com sitting in my garage waiting for my Limited to come in. It's been sitting on a train car in St. Louis waiting to be unloaded since 9/29.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I have the mopar hood deflector, mopar rubber floor mats, Truxedo lo pro tonneau cover, and gatorback mud flaps from sharptruck.com sitting in my garage waiting for my Limited to come in. It's been sitting on a train car in St. Louis waiting to be unloaded since 9/29.
That is one thing I still really want, the mudflaps for the 2019

1 - 20 of 21 Posts