DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a stock 20 inch rim. Someone loosened my lug nuts and my rim and tire came off and now I need a new rim. Anybody got an extra or a set laying around? I got the $$$.

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
53,786 Posts
Now that just sucks! Sure sorry to hear about that, but good luck in finding what you're looking for!!! :)

- Cajun

·
Registered
21,490 Posts
May need to check some local junk yards . If you have any local yards , see if they have a website . You may beable to check their inventory tonight .

·
Registered
74 Posts
Im about to order some monsters for my baby...I'll have a set of the chrome clad 20s lying around in a week or two if youre still looking:smileup:

·
Registered
621 Posts
I have been think about selling my chrome clad 20"...I have 265/50-20s on them, 2 ok, 2 about 20%... but I am in GA.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Pardon my ignorance and sorry to thread jack, but you two thats talking about clad... Mind showing a pic? Im in the market for factory 20's but i want certain ones. Or just pm me pics. Thanks

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey I'm really interested in the rims. I'm really only trying to buy one rim, so if either of yall guys would be willing to do that that would be awesome!! If not, maybe we can work it out to where I can buy all 4, my other rims need to be sanded down so I can repaint and the paint that is on there is a real b!itch to get off and in this Texas heat I don't really feel like doing it. lol So if yall are willing to sell 1 rim please let me know asap!

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
I have two of the aluminum 5-spoke 20s from an 03 Ram. They're the polished aluminum ones. I'm looking for $200 plus shipping for both of them. I'd rather not separate them though. They're not perfect, but...would clean up pretty well.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have two of the aluminum 5-spoke 20s from an 03 Ram. They're the polished aluminum ones. I'm looking for $200 plus shipping for both of them. I'd rather not separate them though. They're not perfect, but...would clean up pretty well.
Pics? Do you have an idea of how much shipping would be to Houston, Tx?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.