DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just came upon a 2002-2005 OEM Stock Chrome Grille WITH the Ram emblem already on it. Wondering if somebody wants to put it on their truck? Upgrade your stock worktruck black one or replace your scratched/ chipped chrome one. $75 obo. Houston, TX Will ship

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
53,835 Posts
I moved your post over here where you'll hopefully receive more responses! I sure wish that was for my year truck because I would certainly take you up on that, but good luck with the sale! :)

- Cajun

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I moved your post over here where you'll hopefully receive more responses! I sure wish that was for my year truck because I would certainly take you up on that, but good luck with the sale! :)

- Cajun
Thanks man. You should check around and find one. The chrome/silver would look good on your truck.

·
Administrator
53,835 Posts
Thanks, I think so, too. The idea of chrome is growing on me, but then I'd have to find the bumpers, too, lol, so I'm not sure which way I'm going to go, but have a couple ideas in mind. Be sure to post some pics of the grille, that will help get it off your hands faster! :)

- Cajun

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Brand Spankin' New! With the Dodge Ram Emblem.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, I think so, too. The idea of chrome is growing on me, but then I'd have to find the bumpers, too, lol, so I'm not sure which way I'm going to go, but have a couple ideas in mind. Be sure to post some pics of the grille, that will help get it off your hands faster! :)

- Cajun

Pics posted!! I would kill to have your truck man, if it were mine I would get an SLT bumper. Chrome Grill, eyelids for your headlights and 22" Chrome SRT RIMS with a mild drop and call it quits. That would look sick!

·
Administrator
53,835 Posts
Very nice, this sale shouldn't last long! Very interesting ideas you have for my truck there man, thanks for that! I have two different tracks in mind for my truck, so stay tuned, there should be a poll soon with my two ideas where everyone here can feel free to vote and offer their suggestions! Thank you for your input and good luck with your sale! :)

- Cajun

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anybody at all? Good buy here, take it off my hands before I decide to put it on my truck!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Grill installed on my truck....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.