DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A local tires store is getting a set in tomorrow for me to look at, they look more aggressive than most At's but not like an MT....Anyone have experience with them?

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I decided to give them a try, they ride good and look good IMO. They do hum just a little but not bad. Went up one size to a 285-70-17

·
Registered
210 Posts
can someone confirm who the mfg is? The tire dealer I buy my tires for my tractor/trailer rigs sells them and is all the time trying to get me to try them.
According to Cooper Tires website......

Brands:
Cooper, Mastercraft, Dean, Starfire, Dominator, Roadmaster, Avon Tyres, Mickey Thompson, Dick Cepek, Chenshan, Austone and Fortune.

I knew I read this somewhere....Cooper it is! :smileup:

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I wanted to find out how they handled at hwy speeds so I took the interstate to come home today, 80-85 mph and they handled great! I have had off road tires in the past that like to wonder but these are nice and steady....I'm very pleased so far, now I need an off road test.

Good pick...Very nice......
Thanks!!

I knew I read this somewhere....Cooper it is! :smileup:
I wasn't sure and I didn't ask when I bought them but the plpace I bought them did handle Cooper tires.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Did a little off roading today nothing too serious but I did need 4wd in a few places and the skid plates got a work out...The tires did great and cleaned out very easy!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts