DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good to know im not the only one around here! I was starting to think I should move to Canada!

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
Good to know im not the only one around here! I was starting to think I should move to Canada!
Canada is great! But you wouldn't like the weather :D

·
Registered
162 Posts
I lived in Indy for awhile about 15 years ago. right around the corner from the Rural Inn, what an interesting place. Still have a ton of friends out there.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Anyone around Indy have an 18" magnaflow on their 09+? I'm wanting one, but don't know if the 18" is too loud. I've read both reviews. Some say it is too loud, some say it's just above stock. I'd like to hear one in person to make the decision.
Thanks

·
Registered
143 Posts
I put the 18" Mufflex / Magnaflow muffler on and it sounds great! I love it. Not to loud, but sounds like a truck with a Hemi.
Anyone need the OEM muffler? It only had 2,000 miles on it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Im from the southside also and i actually just bought a ram off of ray skillman and i need some dudes help on make this thing fast. any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
143 Posts
welcome! Unfortunately, I can be of no help on making it faster, I'm basically stock. However, there are tons of guys on here that have great tips. anything you want done, people on this site can walk you through it. If you do some stuff yourself, let me know. I'm up to help and learn cause someday my ram is not going to be stock.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts