DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
when i had my tacoma and was on that forum alot of the people there used em. i personally dont know much about them but alot of the members there liked them

·
Registered
6 Posts
i used them about 3 years ago when i had my jeep and never had a issue. Easy install and gave me the right amount of spacing to clear the body on turns.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Spacer material is good, but I couldn't find any info on the studs. The studs are what you should be concerned with. I would see if you can find out info on the studs..

·
Registered
256 Posts
SpiderTrax is based in Colorado about 15 min from where I used to live.

They are huge in Samurai off-road buggies and into general 4x4's as well. They are a bunch of good guys that will invite you into their shop and right in to sit down in the office and go over what your build goals are and how to accomplish them.

I used their spacers on an old CJ5 I built up because I wanted to swap wheels and tires from my YJ to the CJ. They held up great through normal street driving as well as rock crawling.

Great product from a great company. Didn't know they worked with 4wheelparts. That's probably their only mistake :smiledown:

·
Registered
15,696 Posts
just want to add, i was told they are illegal in nj. never checked if this was true, but if it is there might be other states where legality might be an issue. really don't know how law enforcement could detect at a road side stop though.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys for the input...I went with custom made billet ones out of California.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Which ones did you go with BLKSVT?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts