DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 245 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL.... Hey Mike........I didnt know you had a Dodge.....now I do...COOL!!!! This place is pretty darn neat. What ever ya want or want to know or how to or where to ect.................... ! Its here. See ya around!!

·
Registered
11,547 Posts
Digz,
I know this might not help now, but we are from Vegas and will be home in December. We are currently stationed in Savannah, GA.

·
Premium Member
32,663 Posts
i'm way down here in the southwest corner, 30 minutes from TJ

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thats cool....I see a lot of east coast and hardley any west coast. Cool.....maybe we will all meet one day!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Me wifey wants a Magnum. They are a hot item right now. No good ones for sale out there.

Where have you tried? Does she know what she wants exactly? I can 'put the word out' for you!

Thats cool....I see a lot of east coast and hardley any west coast. Cool.....maybe we will all meet one day!!!

That would be cool!

·
Registered
22 Posts
im in so cal near calexico ... still shaking down here lol. I would like to set up a meet in the desert involving some on and (light) off road

·
Premium Member
32,663 Posts
I was in Calexico yesterday for maybe 2 hours, at the commercial truck port of entry on Highway 7, east of town, I didn't feel any shakin', but, i feel it almost every day/night at home

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey....Its WET Outside!!!

How Do!....... From?........YEP, you got it.....CALIF.....To be specific. Central Coast in Santa Cruz....Down by the Board Walk. No, really, we got a Boardwalk...and one of the only wooden roller coasters still going in the whole US of A! The rain we've been waiting for has just arrived. Its a cozy day in here right now...watchin racing, got my dogs of the bed, and postin on the Z, life is good!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Dam glad I found this post, thought I was the only one here in Cali. I'm pretty new here, thought this forum was mostly the midwest and the south lol.

2006 5.7 Hemi Quad here in Huntington Beach, Cali right on the beach!

·
Registered
87 Posts
hay newbe here ! In roseville ca. sacramanto north area alot of dodge trucks here but dont see anyone meeting or anything me I m runing around with the kids and all but well try to be on the sight once a week welcome alot of nice people here very helpfull so so much info sometimes I just read 3 hours on the sight well see ya around the area welcome !

1 - 20 of 245 Posts