DODGE RAM FORUM banner

201 - 220 of 245 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hey, I am stationed on Camp Pendleton. Been here since Aug. Love Cali so far.

Jeff
Hey man, Welcome to Camp Pendleton! I've been out here going on 8 years. Another 2 on my contract then I am bouncing. Can't beat this weather huh?
Who are you with, if you don't mind me asking?
There's a couple of Marines from CP on here. We should all meet up, grab a brew some where. Tons of great micro-brews in the SoCal area.

·
Premium Member
32,663 Posts
LOL
i met with 2 of guys from Pendleton, had a little cook out up in a park in San Clemente
1 of the guys works near the Las Pulgas & Basilone intersection. On the right side of the road heading towards Basilone. same building as some Fast Food Place. Look for his Ram in the parking area.
I believe the other guy works out by Basilone & Airfield rd i think

I was up on Camp Pendleton just last Wednesday, delivered some huge coolers to the new building up on the hill, near the Main Gate

·
Registered
6,931 Posts
I'm over here in the OC.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Sacramento California - More specifically… Elk Grove CA. I see Ram trucks by the dozens every day out here… I always wonder if I'm driving next to a fellow Z member. I'll do a search in a minute but is there a Z sticker that any of you wear on your bumper?

Well, Well… There are a bunch of Z related decals in the store.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Santa Cruz Mountains here. Grew up in SoCal (San Gabriel Valley) and been up here for the past 7 years.

Sacramento California - More specifically… Elk Grove CA. I see Ram trucks by the dozens every day out here… I always wonder if I'm driving next to a fellow Z member.
Ha! That's where I bought my Ram back in September. Drove up from here because it was the closest dealership that had a Laramie with the Canyon Brown/Light Frost Beige interior. Everything down this way was black.

201 - 220 of 245 Posts