DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Recons are a great product...I put mine on a couple of weeks ago with the projector housings and have no complants at all. Bonus is they have great tech support also, even though you really don't need it...it was all plug and play for the most part. Just called them for a warm and fuzzy...

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Im running DDM on my truck and my dads truck with great luck. HAve run them on multiple vehicles in the past as well

·
Registered
12 2500 Cummins, 92 W150 5.2
227 Posts
I've used a bunch of ebay companies with success, I dont drive all that often though. I just recently purchased a set of VVME hids for the ram and was impressed. They are similar to my 6 year old ballasts in size and weight. I've noticed the trend of the hids getting slimmer, lighter, and put together worse (this includes DDM). The VVMEs have a nice tight seal on the light bulb harness side, the body is made of metal with metal caps, as opposed to the cheap plastic and metal caps. Time will tell as I plan on making the Ram my daily driver, but for $46 per kit shipped I think they are pretty good.

I dont work for VVME, but I have installed at least 50 hid kits between my own and my friends vehicles.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts