1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
187 Posts
they will fit.5 on 5.5 is the same as 5 on 139.7. im not sure y they would tell you that it doesnt fit though...if you get those definately post a pic.i want to get those same rims,except i think i would rather have the chrome.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Yeah, I don't see why they wouldn't either. They do have negative offset though so they are going to stick out quite a bit more than your stockers.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I'm going with some nitto 33's so I wanted the negative offset to be sure I can clear them no problem.

·
Registered
187 Posts
yea man no problem.just don forget my pics haha.your getting the same setup I want and I wanna know how wide they are.I want somethin that sticks out wide

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I'll definitely post pics once I get them installed. I already ordered nitto terra grapplers in 295/70r17. I'm still shopping for wheels, but I do like the ones I linked in my first post.

I've also got a small lift on the way, with torsion keys up front and add a leaf in the back. I cant wait to get my hands dirty installing everything!

·
Registered
747 Posts
Well the only specs I can find for the 17" wheels (02 ram) are 17x8 +27mm offset so if you have those wheels, the new ones will stick further out by about 2" (52mm) just something to consider. On a side note, 33lbs for 17" wheels, seems awefully heavy.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Alright so I decided to go with these wheels from Tirerack: http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Whee...lse&filterNew=All&filterWeight=All&sort=Brand

I really like how the Moto Metal wheels look by themselves but I googled images of them on trucks and I actually didn't like how they look on trucks for the most part, so I decided on an all-black wheel which I really like. They should be here next week. If I can get my lift kit installed I should have them on right after.

Thanks for all the info. I am still learning my way around my new truck but I am learning fast!

·
Registered
747 Posts
Glad you found some wheel you like!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts