DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My passenger side sun visor mirror cover fell off today, looks like the cover side little male plastic snap bars broke off. Is there a DIY fix, do i need to order a whole new visor or can i just buy the mirror cover? I have not yet found just the mirror cover itself on the web. 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 quad cab SLT 4x4 with 5.7 engine. Also is there a fuse just for this light, i have it rigged now to keep the light off but not sure if there is just one fuse i can pull just for this mirror light or not.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I agree when i was married she would spend two hours in the bathroom getting ready and then when we got in the car she would put on her lipstick or something, im like what a minute, what was all that time in the bathroom for lmao

By the way i did find a visor at the junk yard about 45 miles away for $11 if i want just the lid. The dealer said i had to buy the whole visor which is nuts, you would think that if something snaps on to something else you should be able to buy the item seperately, but nope...

Here are some pix of my fix... if you look close you can see my no vanity sticker on the mirror cover lol

The velcro in the middle is to push the button since there is a gap created by the velcro.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts