·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome! Thanks guys

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
hm... maybe that member needs to send me some pictures so I can figure out if i like them or not. I just really like Dark Rams because they dont look solid black, but that they are close to a dark grey. Not against black, just like mineral gray of course better

·
Registered
18,033 Posts
hm... maybe that member needs to send me some pictures so I can figure out if i like them or not. I just really like Dark Rams because they dont look solid black, but that they are close to a dark grey. Not against black, just like mineral gray of course better
I call first dibs for negotiation on yours lol
Haha. Yes you do.
Waiting on Jeremy to quote me on a set I really wanted to do before but he couldn't source it. Now he could.
It's def going to cost more, but its gonna be different than all his sets which is what I wanted from the get go.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
I havent looked much into getting my head lights done, but I am definitely interested. Is there a good link to go to to get more information?

·
Registered
18,033 Posts
Funny thing is he didnt even make those headlights in those pics.
He bought them off another member who did them to run in the mean time as he makes his.....trying to get them to be mine instead....haha
I stand corrected guys and wanted to correct my comment above (cant edit it).

The retro's in the pics above are actually his creation and pride and joy.
I got confused with one he is running now.
I guess that hood and pics threw it off for me.

I was wondering...cause those headlights actually look REALLY good :smileup:
Either way, JJ makes great stuff :smiley_thumbs_up:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts