DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im prolly about to put a set of 315/70r17 Firestone Destination MT's and a 6' rough country lift on my 2007 QC hemi!.......please post any photos!! THANKS

·
Registered
232 Posts

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
Yea the truck looks good but the pics are way off of what he was asking hahaha. Sorry to say that buddy!

If you want to throw those tires on they will fit thats for sure. They measure out to be less then a 35" tire. The width is a 12.4" which might have some rubbing on the suspension components since your running stock wheels. If you need to fix that you can either go with a set of aftermarket wheels or the cheap way to go would be to use spacers. A 1/4" spacer would work but a lot of guys would not want to put a spacer on their truck.

I think the 35x12.5 would look good on the truck. I am sure someone will give you picks that would answer your question.....not to show it playing in the snow hahaha KIDDING!

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
Yea with the 8" you have the 37s should fit just right. You also have the Moto Metal wheels with the negative offset which makes it even more comfortable for the tries

BTW I was jut busting your balls about the pics bud

·
Banned
1,748 Posts
Yea with the 8" you have the 37s should fit just right. You also have the Moto Metal wheels with the negative offset which makes it even more comfortable for the tries

BTW I was jut busting your balls about the pics bud
Oh I know :).

I seen a guy on another web site with a PROCOMP 6" with a 2" leveling kit with a 3" body on a 2010 1500.I am asking him if he can even get it aligned because the guys told me if I went with another inch they couldn't.This guy has stacked spacers.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well i had my firestone destination AT's 315 70 17's rubbing againt that component in there and luckily we noticed it before they blew out and so now im needin new tires and it looks like i'll be runnin a 6' lift with firestone destination MT's 315's with the 1/4' spacer.

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
Oh I know :).

I seen a guy on another web site with a PROCOMP 6" with a 2" leveling kit with a 3" body on a 2010 1500.I am asking him if he can even get it aligned because the guys told me if I went with another inch they couldn't.This guy has stacked spacers.
haha good!

I would not recommend stacking the spacers. that is not the best way to lift the truck. It is also a big no no. I wonder why they say you cannot align the truck after a certain height? I find that pretty strange but I dont know the reason behind that. I will be at the same height as him...I hope I can get it aligned!! haha. I dont want my 40s to wear wrong!!

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
WOW that is one big truck! 6' is a little much for a lift haha

1 - 14 of 14 Posts