DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
I was thinking about doing this since the tires I want aren't available in the stock size. I think they will fit on stock tires, I do not think even in a stock BigHorn there would be too many issues with rubbing, they are not that much bigger than the stock 20" tires, just a little over a cm larger sidewall.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I am, 275/65R20 Toyo OC MTs. I feel "eh" about them honestly. The tires themselves are great, but theyre not big enough for my taste so I regret not doing something different. Here are a couple pics of mine with them on the stock wheels and 2.5" HBS front.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mudder....exactly what I wanted to see. I have the same truck in black and was contemplating a leveling kit and 275's on stock wheels. Do you think you have room for taller than 275's with just the level kit? Thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Oh, absolutely. Height is not an issue. Ive seen a leveled truck on 37s before. Granted I dont think he could do much flexing, but they cleared. You can easily run a 295, 305, 315 or even a legit 35 height wise, its the width that really limits you. Ive got the 275s on the factory chrome clad wheels, and I honestly dont see how some guys are squeezing 295s on theirs. Mine are very close to the uca. Id suggest just going to wherever youre going to get tires from and test fitting a few sizes and go with whatever is the widest you can squeeze on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts