DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 18 inch magnaflow weld in isn't loud enough for me, thinking of switching to a one in 2 out glasspack, curious if anyone has them on a 4th gen. I found out flowmaster makes a mufflex style kit with a 50series hd muffler, check. Www.exhaustrack.com

·
Registered
6,250 Posts
well, if you want louder sound, I would add cutouts before the existing muffler... it is a bad choice to move to flowmasters (I can't stress this enough when thinking about performance)... some will move to flowmasters regardless because of the 'sound' which is distinctive, but i'm a performance guy and i did flow 50's awhile back on my ram and considered it one of the few mistake mods i've done to it... once back to magnaflows I immediately felt the improvement going up the rpm's

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not planning on flowmasters, love the sound, hate the drone but I figured some people might want to know they have a few choices on muffler replacement kits. So far I've found MUFFLEX, Flowmaster, Cherrybomb, Pypes, and Heart Throb all make muffler replacement kits.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.