DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone tried the Econoaid 1003 - Econoaid Throttle Body Boosters on their rams? i was just lookin at mods and came accross this. seems legit i think... says it spins the air faster so that you get better combustion.. all opinions are welcome thanks fellow ramerz

·
Registered
542 Posts
b.s. dont waist your money.....

·
Registered
247 Posts
i can see it now, for some un for seen reason one of those little fins break off and goes bouncing around inside your engine like a little superball causing damage as it goes through the intake to the combustion chamber getting stuck in your exhaust valve cause you to replace the heart and soul of your baby

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i never thought about the fins breaking off... but that is very dam possible thanks for the heads up and helpin me think outta the box lol

·
Registered
747 Posts
No..tb spacers don't work for us...unless you use it for this...

The ONLY TB spacer worth it for any fuel injected engine^^^^^. One of the main reasons that I will never own an Airaid product...Their worthless even as a paper weight TB spacers. They know it and still market them just like the turbonator. Sorry to get off track. Twirling, spinning twisting air into or out of a tb will not yeild any gains. Just follow the path of the airflow and you will see. The turns, splits, bends, curves..etc. The swiring effect has been long lost by the time it reaches the fuel injectors where the increased atomization happens.

Cliff note. Dont buy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts