DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
I would be for sure. I'm pretty sure we could twist Canadian Hemi Pride to come as well. :LOL: Maybe Grimsby at the Gateway to Niagara.

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
depending on when, im in Niagara too!

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
I would be for sure. I'm pretty sure we could twist Canadian Hemi Pride to come as well. :LOL: Maybe Grimsby at the Gateway to Niagara.
Just break my arm why don't you :LOL:

It all depends when it is as I am really busy with school currently. Hell half of my bumper is stripped down to chrome and I got duct tape holding the fog light bezels in while the glue dries and I can silicone them. Hopefully doing that and my spark plugs today.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Ya ya break your arm :LOL: No worries, with easter and what not. I was thinking maybe the friday night of the 2nd of May. Weather should be better, although they are calling for the dreaded white stuff tonight :SHOCKED:

·
Registered
170 Posts
I should be able to make it. Early Saturday or Sunday AM would be better for me.

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
I can probably be up for any time other than the 24th, however due to recent weather I would have to get a new pair of sandals.
lol...nice!:LOL:

·
Registered
221 Posts
I wont be home from out west untill May 2..I'll be home for 10 days and then back out again on the 12th..Out for 2 weeks and back again.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I might be moving back to NOTL from Prince George, BC and I'd be in... but that wont be until the beginning of June. Fingers Crossed!

·
Registered
370 Posts
I might be moving back to NOTL from Prince George, BC and I'd be in... but that wont be until the beginning of June. Fingers Crossed!
We can do many smaller meet ups.

I'm gonna be at the Gateway Niagara at Casablanca and the QEW friday night around 7, if anyone wants to meet up. Just an impropto get together before my birthday :LOL:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts