DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan in the next few months hopefully to swap my cam out in my truck. I have gotten quotes from a few shops and of course its an expensive job. I would like very much to be a part of it because i would like to learn how to do it. If there's anyone in the Houston Area that has done this before maybe we can work out a deal where we do it together and ill pay you for the help and trouble. Thanks a bunch

·
Registered
6,250 Posts
they should be a couple of guys in Houston that have done them before..maybe I can have you guys connect with each other..

·
Registered
6,250 Posts
to be honest the manuals have you doin stuff that is totally unnecessary... never separate fuel lines or tranny cooler lines..done so many that we have streamlined the whole process..

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
to be honest the manuals have you doin stuff that is totally unnecessary... never separate fuel lines or tranny cooler lines..done so many that we have streamlined the whole process..
Awesome we will see what happens in the future!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.