DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently installed a set of the Anzo projector headlights for my 2010 RAM. The install went well and the lights do work, but I have since lost my Daytime running lights. Living in Canada it is the law to have DRLs, so I have just manually been turning them on.

The other day I decided to try and wire the Halos up to be my DRLs. I found the halo wiring, and I found the only wires that have any power on the DRL mode. Wired it all up and.. nothing! They had power running to them, I am no electrician but the power that I was reading measured 3-4 on the DC setting of 20V if that means anything. When I turn the lights on jumps up to 20-25, im not totally sure I dont quite remember.

After all of that wiring and it not working I decided to set the wiring back to normal and hooked up my OEM headlights. The DRLs arent working on them either!

So im wondering if maybe I messed up a fuse or what? I read all through my manual and searched the net but I cant find anything on the DRL fuse.

Any help would be very much appreciated, I really dont want to take it to the dealership to get charged a couple houndred bucks for an easy fix!

Thanks

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Go to your evic display if u have one and there is a setting for the DRL i believe, I can't remember, I would double check your wiring though!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Checked my EVIC, nothing there. When I wired it all up I did have power running to my halos. I checked with my multimeter, but the power output was so low that it couldnt even start my halos. I'm thinking during my headlight swap my DRL got disabled if thats possible. Because like I said I put all of the original wiring back together and tried my OEM headlights and the DRLs werent running on them either

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Try unhooking ur ground and letting the power completely drain and then hook everything back up, maybe it will reset and go back to the DRL. good luck man!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts