DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
I went last year as my buddy is part of the UMASS car club. There was a nasty lifted blue cummins there Im still trying to find because he had LED's in his tow mirrors on a 3rd gen. Also a massive white 7.3 lifted like 4 feet... the running boards were at my shoulders. Def a good show.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Well I never clicked the link but when you do, that blue cummins on the top right, that's the one Im trying to find. Had custom LED's for running lights and turn signals flush mounted into the tow mirrors. I'll be there this year for sure...

·
Registered
229 Posts
it would be awesome to occupy a good section with just dodges.

·
Registered
229 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Looks like a good time and I'm right around the corner. Suprised I never heard of it before.

·
Registered
941 Posts
I don't do facebook but keep this thread updated and I'll be there when all the details are worked out, I'm also working on a RI GTG the end of this month or in April.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I'll come out for the show.. I live around this area as well

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey guys just updating April 21st is right around the corner and definitely want to start getting a plan together for a possible meet up place before the show or at least a head count of who's going so we can try and get something organized.

·
Registered
941 Posts
I'm in, the 14th will be the RI GTG also, I'll be starting a new thread for a final list.

·
Registered
248 Posts
There are all sorts of spots to meet up around UMASS. I will go 4 a ride sometime this week and see if I can find a spot to meet. Probally on Rte 9 somewhere. Think there is a home Depot or McDonalds.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Let us know when you have that spot and new thread up.. I'm in !

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So im pretty sure that Rte 9 is goingt o be the general travel destination for people coming so ive been google mapping and there a multiple places to meet along the way to Amehest I recomend the Dunking Douhnuts (312 Massachusetts 9, Amherst, Massachusetts) plus they have coffe lol

·
Registered
248 Posts
1) 05ram (in)
2) Shostopper17 (in)
3) Almond 04 (in)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts