DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2004 1500 5.7hemi 4wd with a 3" lift kit. I am going to upgrade my rims and tires, i want 20x12 moto metals with -44 offset with 305/50r20 nitto 420s which is a 32" tire. Ive need a lot of guys saying that they arent rated for 2500s and are bad for towing and other guys saying they love them and tow a decent amount with them. I cant find anything about them on 1500s so my first thought was to aske here. I all the nittos say is that the max load at 50psi is a little over 3000 pounds. I dont want to put these tires on if its not safe even tho i see a lot of guys with 2500s running them. What do you guys think? I dont tow, only haul my dirtbike and quad around in my bed and do a lot of highway driving commuting to college.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had them on my 2500 and they did bad ass in the rain. The only time I changed them out is when I would hook up my fifth wheel camper to the truck. Otherwise hauling stuff in the bed of my truck they were perfectly fine!!! I would recommend them to you if you have a 1500 or 2500. Good luck and have fun!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts