DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the mopar part having the RAM logo? Seems I can get the Mopar item cheaper. Thanks in advance..

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
Yes the Mopar Bed Rug and the branded Bed Rug are made by Bed Rug and strange enough still the Mopar is cheaper than Bed Rug brand....go figure! I have the Mopar version and love it!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Sure are! I've had a Bedrug in my previous 4 (GM) trucks. Ordered the Dodge Bedrug with my new Ram truck. Only difference is the sweet Ram head logo at the front of the box :smileup:

Order it...you won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
w00t! Sold!

Now - any thoughts on the Tonno trifold? Well, I think I'm buying it anyway. It has lots of good reviews.

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
w00t! Sold!

Now - any thoughts on the Tonno trifold? Well, I think I'm buying it anyway. It has lots of good reviews.
I prefer the roll up covers but the trifolds are nice too as you can lock some of them.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I prefer the roll up covers but the trifolds are nice too as you can lock some of them.
I did look at the roll ups but the install was easier with the trifold unit I'm talking about. Actually, I pictured myself at HomeDepot with it on and needing to load the truck fully unexpectedly and figured that I could just untwist the two front clamps in a minute or two and lay the whole thing on edge in the bed and get on with my business way quicker. It installs in 3:45 so.. seems reasonable to me. Plus it had hundreds of positive reviews that focused on dry bed and ease of use. New to this so I could me missing something.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Where did you all get the bedrug with the ram head for cheaper than just the plain ole bedrug? I got my bedrug for a $100 less without the ram head, didn't see paying the extra to have a ram head that would never be seen since I have a tool box and the bakflip G2 cover..

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
Where did you all get the bedrug with the ram head for cheaper than just the plain ole bedrug? I got my bedrug for a $100 less without the ram head, didn't see paying the extra to have a ram head that would never be seen since I have a tool box and the bakflip G2 cover..
I got mine right from my dealer and they were a whack cheaper than anywhere online I could find. Then again maybe I got a hell of deal being as I do all my service there.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I paid $320 for mine with free delivery back last feb. with free shipping from toneaucoverworld.com. what did you pay?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The bed rug brand I was looking at was $378 with free shipping and no tax but from factorymopar.com (or I would assume through a local dealer) was $320 plus tax so it comes out to $342

·
Registered
389 Posts
Mopar Bed Rug here and love it, got mine cheaper at dealer and got the cool Rams head.

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Your going to hate me i ordered the mopar one for 380 they sent me the plain bed rug i called and bitched gave me a refund of 200 lol so got my bed rug for 180 and if your tailgate locks then the bak flip bed cover locks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts