1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
13,680 Posts
Never heard of the brand "Rx" but they appear to be good. SS, 3/8" flange, those are the big ticket items. I'd recommend not using the supplied gaskets and getting quality ones, though. Possibly the hardware too.

·
Registered
74 Posts
they rock for the price. +1 on grade 5 hardware (supplied is super soft and I had to drill out a broken one on account of it), and be sure to test fit your gasket against the spark plug heat shields. they hit on mine and needed trimmed.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they rock for the price. +1 on grade 5 hardware (supplied is super soft and I had to drill out a broken one on account of it), and be sure to test fit your gasket against the spark plug heat shields. they hit on mine and needed trimmed.

Thanks for your input. +1 to you. Were there any issues with the install other than the Gasket?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Come to think of it, mine did seem to fit a little narrow for the y pipe. I had to get a ratchet strap and pull the y pipe together about an eighth of an inch.

·
Registered
13,680 Posts
^honestly that's fairly typical with any exhaust piece, even name brand.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just purchased them.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not yet, hopefully this weekend.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I installed these headers but then had to remove them as part of this process http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=139708

But they did go on easy the first try. I'll be putting them on again this weekend and I'll post picks on the above linked thread.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts