DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received my American Racing Headers w/ cats for my 2004 2500 Ram 5.7L. I will be posting more pic from install and video's after installed and running!!!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Just received my American Racing Headers w/ cats for my 2004 2500 Ram 5.7L. I will be posting more pic from install and video's after installed and running!!!

Those are the stock manifolds right? Cause they nearly look like long tube headers to me!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Shorty tube headers, installed them when I first got the truck, recently the Y-pipe hasn't been holding up so good, Loved the ARH so much in my 2010 I had to make the change for the 2004 HD

·
Registered
431 Posts
Shorty tube headers, installed them when I first got the truck, recently the Y-pipe hasn't been holding up so good, Loved the ARH so much in my 2010 I had to make the change for the 2004 HD
Ah, gotcha! You must be getting pretty good at installing headers! :D

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
5th set lol

Even have shorty's on my S-10 Blazer:cowb:

·
Registered
6,250 Posts
you were running headers with the stock pinched Y? the performance would have been noticeable if you swapped the Y back then...

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you were running headers with the stock pinched Y? the performance would have been noticeable if you swapped the Y back then...
I realized that but couldn't find one for my truck and I HATE Midas.

Reactions: 916Timmy

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I had to order piece 304SS tubing to connect the muffler to the new Y-Pipe, So I'll be able to TIG Weld the new piece onto the Y-pipe. Then i'll be done, I'll let you guys know how it comes out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts