DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering who in here lives in Arizona? I'm in the Phoenix area and was wondering where guys/girls get their work done on their trucks?

·
Registered
14,008 Posts
Welcome to the forum Mikey48240 :rockon:

Always Great to see another Zonnie :smileup:

My Ram was new last December so I've just had it in
to LM Ram in Peoria ( I'm in the NW Valley ) 1 oil change
and a Pro Comp leveling kit & tow hooks, Josh in Service is
great to deal with and not pushy or overselling :cool:

Here is a link to the Phoenix thread;
http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=155354

What part of the Valley are you in ?

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Welcome from another Phoenician Zonian. I just bought my truck and also interested to read any replies you may get. I am conflicted between going to an independent shop I have used and trusted in the past, or a dealer service.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm in central Phoenix. I've lived all over the valley though. I was in North Scottsdale. I bought my Ram from Chapman Dodge in Scottsdale. I looked at Larry Miller and they played to many games to I walked out. I paid $34k in March for my new Ram, its the sport edition, fully loaded, only thing missing is the air ride suspension and its the quad cab not a crew. I put a leveling kit on it and side bars, those are the only upgrades so far. I've talked to sales people at Total Auto Pros, XTC motorsports, and G&M Motorsports. Are there any other companies in Az that do lift kit work?

·
Registered
14,008 Posts
I've talked to sales people at Total Auto Pros, XTC motorsports, and G&M Motorsports. Are there any other companies in Az that do lift kit work?
I'm sure some others will chime in soon ;)

I elected to have LMR do it all so there was no question about
any warranty issues down the road.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
I'm in central Phoenix. I've lived all over the valley though. I was in North Scottsdale. I bought my Ram from Chapman Dodge in Scottsdale. I looked at Larry Miller and they played to many games to I walked out. I paid $34k in March for my new Ram, its the sport edition, fully loaded, only thing missing is the air ride suspension and its the quad cab not a crew. I put a leveling kit on it and side bars, those are the only upgrades so far. I've talked to sales people at Total Auto Pros, XTC motorsports, and G&M Motorsports. Are there any other companies in Az that do lift kit work?
Try these folks http://4wheelers.com/

I had a lift and other work done by them on a Jeep Cherokee I owned and they did a wonderful job. I have seen pick-up trucks there, so likely they will do lifts on them as well.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Slightly off topic, but my buddy and I from work were at a conferencein Phoenix in February for a week and we ventured over to ASU one night, specifically Mill Ave, and oh my God... why didn't I go to college there? The girls there are just like unreal, and friendly too. Come up to Boston they all have the resting bitch face 24/7. Ok thread de-rail complete.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Slightly off topic, but my buddy and I from were were at a conferencein Phoenix in February for a week and we ventured over to ASU one night, specifically Mill Ave, and oh my God... why didn't I go to college there? The girls there are just like unreal, and friendly too. Come up to Boston they all have the resting bitch face 24/7. Ok thread de-rail complete.
You should have went to some bars in Scottsdale or even North Scottsdale.

·
Registered
669 Posts
You should have went to some bars in Scottsdale or even North Scottsdale.
Yep that's what everyone was saying. Some place called Old Town or something? Regardless... the talent at ASU was incredible. They don't make em like that here in the northeast.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Welcome to the forum Mikey48240 :rockon:

Always Great to see another Zonnie :smileup:

My Ram was new last December so I've just had it in
to LM Ram in Peoria ( I'm in the NW Valley ) 1 oil change
and a Pro Comp leveling kit & tow hooks, Josh in Service is
great to deal with and not pushy or overselling :cool:

Here is a link to the Phoenix thread;
http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=155354

What part of the Valley are you in ?
I have bought and serviced two Rams from LM in Peoria now and Josh (big Josh, there's two) has been a great service rep. He has set me up with some great deals and aways great to shoot the s$#t with.

Ram owner in Peoria.

·
Registered
14,008 Posts
I have bought and serviced two Rams from LM in Peoria now and Josh (big Josh, there's two) has been a great service rep. He has set me up with some great deals and aways great to shoot the s$#t with.

Ram owner in Peoria.
I'll agree it's nice to deal with someone who actually listens and is not
a up selling order taker ;)

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hey all,

Glad to see some Arizona love here... And active love too. Anyways, been here on the site for years now, peek in occasionally since it's not all that active anymore. But, since I've picked up my '09, I've been poking around alot more. Oh, and Mill Ave, yeah, definitely an "active" area. :smileup:

As for dealers, since I'm in the Tolleson and Goodyear area, I started going to Larry H. Miller at the I-10 and 101 interchange there. The service people seem to be great, the used car sales staff I would stay away from.

Anyways, see ya all around and on the road. "Rubber side down!"

·
Registered
72 Posts

Ram owner in Peoria.
Good to know. I just bought my 2015 Bighorn 1500 Thursday from Airpark in Scottsdale. I live in Glendale, LM in Peoria will be MUCH closer. I noticed after I was home that my cruise control doesn't turn on.....Guess I will be introducing "Big Josh" to my "Bighorn"!

·
Registered
14,008 Posts
Guess I will be introducing "Big Josh" to my "Bighorn"!
You'll be fine ;)

I mentioned him to a couple of buds from the far SW valley and
they were more then happy with Big Josh, and they are hard to please.

·
Registered
14,008 Posts
Thanks Desert Ram....you get a kickback for sending customers? ;)
Your Welcome mopardoug :smileup:

Nope, I just appreciate great honest service and after
thirty years in dealerships I've pretty much seen it all ;)

·
Registered
538 Posts
Hi everyone I'm from the Far East valley I got 3 of my 4 rams from superstion ram in Mesa good people but this last buy might be my last from them under new owners so more run around anyways just wanted to pop in say hi been 3 years since I have been on sorry but with all the recalls coming up wanted to see what's up catch y'all later

·
Registered
14,008 Posts
Hey there drivehard27 !

In the last week the latest issues have had great coverage here ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
New ram owner

I just bought a 2015 from Cody at Larry Miller Dodge Peoria. My second Ram truck. This time the 2500 Cummins Big Horn. Cody is young and full of energy. Very enthusiastic about his job. They have treated me fairly both purchases I've made with them. They love repeat customers.

1 - 20 of 126 Posts