DODGE RAM FORUM banner

101 - 120 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
AZ NightRunner
Arizona has plenty of get togethers, they just had the Mopars Unlimited of Arizona weekend about 6 weeks ago

Scottsdale Pavilions Shopping Center 9140 East Indian Bend Road is the longest consecutive Saturday cruise in the nation. Several Z members used to go there

http://www.cruisinarizona.com/cruisenites.htm
I've been out in Pavilions in Scottsdale but it's far from Glendale and honestly even though you see some nice cars and trucks it's a little boring. The place over around 51st Avenue and Bell Road by the Mexican restaurant that's where I like to go Saturday nights great car meet up there usually tons of muscle cars.

I like getting my truck dirty, I'm going to the mud pits @ ET Motopark Saturday!

·
Banned
1,084 Posts
I can't view the video, post the link itself please.
hmm... all I put in there is just the pasted link itself, looks like the forumz turned it into an embedded video. Wonder if there's a way to undo that?

https://youtu.be/9TJpNCzPsFw maybe that works? BTW I have a bit of a potty mouth in the voice over, careful if sensitive ears are nearby.

We're mountain biking this weekend - when's the sand/mud races?

·
Registered
54 Posts
hmm... all I put in there is just the pasted link itself, looks like the forumz turned it into an embedded video. Wonder if there's a way to undo that?

https://youtu.be/9TJpNCzPsFw maybe that works? BTW I have a bit of a potty mouth in the voice over, careful if sensitive ears are nearby.

We're mountain biking this weekend - when's the sand/mud races?
It worked it's a link now. It's this Saturday night at ET Motopark.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I want to say enough with the introductions lets just exchange phone numbers and get together already. That would have been great in the winter but now summer is creeping up here in Phoenix and it's going to be brutal. I'm usually not outside unless it's to walk to my truck or back in the house. It's not that hot yet but it's coming and this year it's warmer than usual.

·
Banned
1,084 Posts
get together already..

This Saturday 4/29 there's a vehicle based travel uhh "adventurers" meet up thing at Four Till Four coffee in Scottsdale. It is not Ram related and in fact I won't even be there with my Ram I'll be on my 2 wheeler.. but anyone with a Ram who's into dirt and way out places might have a good time.

I don't know much about the group, never been to one of their deals - apparently started with guys doing back roads in classic Porsches which is a little different from the kind of hardware I've usually taken out there; but a new Ram is about the same price as an average unrestored Porsche 356 so I guess it's just how you choose to spend it.

Just throwing it out there :smiley_thumbs_up: 8AM Saturday at Four Till Four in Scottsdale.

·
Registered
4 Posts
So in the OP they asked where people get work done. I scrolled through most if not all the posts and didn't really see an shop suggestions. I am totally new to the platform and will probably end up doing most the work on my truck myself, but am curious if anyone has some recommendations.

I am looking to level the truck up front with some blistien shocks, Also need a good tint guy not sure if the tint on the truck came from the dealer or the previous owner but it is horrible. Also where do people like to buy their aftermarket parts either locally or online?

Thanks for any information..... Also I agree we should try to get a little RAM meeting going maybe a cruise and lunch?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Parts if they're not huge mechanical items check Amazon, if not next bet is Moe's performance.com & last rockauto.com is a great website with Quality Parts and very good prices.

I also would like to know if there is a shop that specify on Dodge Rams or at least know them very well, similar to the caddy shop in Phoenix that's where I used to take my Cadillac back when I had it. They are mechanics who started their own business after leaving the Cadillac dealership. Another example is Phoenix Bimmer, two ex-employees who worked BMW Dealership and now have started their own business working on BMW's.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I do like rock auto for smaller oem type products they have decent prices. I will check out Moe's performance thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
14,008 Posts
Jayc057,

What part of AZ are you from :4-dontknow:

I have a few buds that have been very happy with Absolute-Off Road
in Phoenix. ;)

·
Registered
14,008 Posts
Hey GWBigdog !

Great time of the year to be in overgaard ;)

·
Registered
248 Posts
My wife aka "She Who Must be Obeyed" and I have been talking about moving to Yuma. But due to some health problems we haven't yet made up her mind.
Been in Yuma since 2015 and I cant wait to move. Not much you can do when its 120 degrees out.

·
Banned
1,084 Posts
If my wife suggested we move to Yuma I'd be suspicious she's a deep undercover agent like Total Recall - that place strikes me as the closest we living people get to glimpse of hell that Earth has to offer.

Maybe I'm being too harsh.. it's hot in Phoenix but it's something else entirely in Yuma and El Centro, etc.

Looks like this storm system knocked the temps off maybe for the last time this year, it's officially outdoors recreation season in AZ!

·
Registered
248 Posts
You are not being too harsh. You have only begun to scrape the surface. My boots melt on top of the aircraft at work in August. I have gotten a blister just from grabbing a tool that I left in the sun. Dont move here.

101 - 120 of 126 Posts