DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didn't quite get them posted yesterday, as after I washed the truck, I just caught the start of the Stars game, and forgot to get on during the intermission to post. Here's three I took right after I finished waxing her.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Good clean truck you got there, and welcome to the forumz!!

·
Some Assembly Required
7,205 Posts
I can tell you are in DFW, what suburb? Looks like Fort Worth, Possibly North Richland Hills/Keller area?

That's home for me.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@Armyofone - how in the world could you tell it was DFW? I'm actually over here on the West side of Fort Worth, not too far from White Settlement.

Thank you all for the kind words! She's pretty stock-looking thus far, but I'm hoping to mold her bit by bit over the coming months. Thinking about a spray-in liner, CAI, and a levelling kit (I'd really like to lift it a bit actually) being my first stops.

·
Some Assembly Required
7,205 Posts
@Armyofone - how in the world could you tell it was DFW? I'm actually over here on the West side of Fort Worth, not too far from White Settlement.

Thank you all for the kind words! She's pretty stock-looking thus far, but I'm hoping to mold her bit by bit over the coming months. Thinking about a spray-in liner, CAI, and a levelling kit (I'd really like to lift it a bit actually) being my first stops.
I am just good like that ;). No, its the style of homes, its unique to the homebuilders abundant in North Texas. I still get back there once a year, and its home, when I leave the military, I will be right back there.

White settlement huh? No shit? My folks live on Eagle Mountain Lake, in the Lake Country Estates subdivision off of Boat Club Road, and my brother and his wife live in Saginaw. I will be buying in Keller/NRH somewhere.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes sir! Long time Westpoint/White Settlement native. I know exactly where that is over there by Eagle Mountain - used to go every Tuesday night back when Harbor One was open. Glad to know I've got another DFW guy on here - nice to know there might be help nearby!

Ordered my 5000k lows from DDM on lunch - if they turn out to be as awesome as I think, I'll go ahead and get the fogs to match. Kinda excited! This will be my first cosmetic mod other than adding the nerf bars soon after I bought her, and the SS tips on my exhaust.

Looking forward to making a sig pic once I'm eligible, too! I may hit ya up sometime soon for advice on a CAI.

-Rick

·
Registered
220 Posts
She's a looker, just wait to see how she looks when you lift the front a little, they always look a lil better with a good lift on the front... if ya know what I mean... lol.

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
Great looking truck. You really do have it shined right up. :smileup:

·
Registered
917 Posts
Nice and clean truck. Thanks for sharing pics!!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
White settlement huh? No shit? My folks live on Eagle Mountain Lake, in the Lake Country Estates subdivision off of Boat Club Road, and my brother and his wife live in Saginaw. I will be buying in Keller/NRH somewhere.[/QUOTE]

nice Truck! Im off Bailey-Boswell in NW Ft Worth! Small World!! :smileup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts