DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im trying to wire an led strip to my day time running lights to gives my truck that luxurious look. I already have hids and i want to install the strip. But i have no idea how? Do you hook the wires up to the DRL wire? Wheres the DRL wire? any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
I believe the running lights constant are the middle wire on the plug. u can check and make sure with a voltmeter

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Im trying to wire an led strip to my day time running lights to gives my truck that luxurious look. I already have hids and i want to install the strip. But i have no idea how? Do you hook the wires up to the DRL wire? Wheres the DRL wire? any help would be appreciated.
I think that would look awesome. Be sure to post some pics of the install if you are successful. Good luck!

·
Registered
310 Posts
I think that some where on here some one in VA got a ticket because his truck was transfered in and it did not have the daytime lights turned on in the system software that has to be programmed at the dealership.

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
The running light is not the middle light its either the right or left forget which one its what i got my leds hooked up to and my rings

·
Registered
355 Posts
I'd think the laramie longhorn decals would be more than enough of a luxurious look!

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Dodgert,
:4-dontknow: i think u r right actually. I just tested each one, my memory has gotten bad considering i just put mine in last week

1 - 8 of 8 Posts