DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Audio Guys... Need Some Advice!

1577 19
Alright im ready to upgrade my stock 7 speaker infinity system but im gunna take it step by step. First thing i wanna do is just a plain speaker swap! Now i know stock sizes are 6x9 in front and the rears will take a 6.5 speaker but can i do 6.5's in the front and rear or should i stick to 6x9s in front? Im going with Kicker speakers! Can someone suggest a model over another? Thanks guys!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ive done lots of research and looks like im gunna buy the Kicker 11KS69 6x9's for the front and the Kicker 11KS65 6.5's for the rear! Anybody wanna talk me out of it or have a better choice in speakers? And do i need adapters for the rears to fit the 6.5's?

· Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the suggestions guys! I really wanna update my head unit but i hear its a real pain in the ass and expensive to get it to work right :(

· Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

· Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Found a great price on the 4300! Gunna go with it instead!

· Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks bud i hope it goes well! Im thinking about rewiring everything to avoid all this harness and factory amp bypass crap.

· Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just ordered the 2012 Pioneer AVH-P4400BH head unit, Kicker 12" L7, Nav Dash, AI Dash Kit, PAC Harness, RF Amp Kit! Gunna hold out on components til they completely take a shit! Updates and pics coming at the end of the week!

· Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
DO you think it would be the same for my 08? If so send it to me! It would be greatly appreciated!

· Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ya i need to start finding diagrams and such to help smooth out the install

· Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The goodies are starting to arrive!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.