DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
These are the claims, lets look close...

Up to +75 Horsepower:SHOCKED: Not possible unless its a deisel
Up to +80 Ft.Lbs of Torque:SHOCKED: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Up to +8 MPG Fuel Savings :SHOCKED: Even on a deisel not realistic

:Wow1:personally IMO you should stick to the name brands like BullyDog, Superchips, DiabloSport, and spend the extra money on a proven quality product. I am not an expert as to what brand is the best. I had a BullyDog GT tuner on my 05 Ram with dual exhaust and together they added 2mpg, and a noticable difference in throttle response and performance. Not a HUGE difference, but noticable.:smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
360 Posts
Also I see your truck is a 2012, I am not 100% sure but I don't think any company has hacked the codes for the 2012s and it probably won't be for a while.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah i was given the info today but wouldnt put faith in it. Just wondered if anyone had n seen this. I had Superchips in my last truck and think i will wait for them. Hopefully soon because that is my missing link. Magnaflow and K&N are already in.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Yeah i was given the info today but wouldnt put faith in it. Just wondered if anyone had n seen this. I had Superchips in my last truck and think i will wait for them. Hopefully soon because that is my missing link. Magnaflow and K&N are already in.
What Magnaflow did you go with and which K&N? Im going to order my Magnaflow this coming week and was thinking the 14" and soon getting a K&N but not sure which to get?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I went with the 18" Magnaflow and put in a 63 series k&n and like so far. Just waiting on a damn programmer!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts