DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

There were some members interested in purchasing a set of the AMP power running boards (click this link to see the details). These running boards are one of the coolest mods I have seen on a truck! They open and retract with your door, yet they stay out of the way when you are off-road. I have seen them on several of the custom builds on this forum and the reviews are very positive. You can also read customer reviews from the link above.

Features

• Powerful running boards extend and contract when you open and close your doors
  • Step extends 10-12” in about 1 second, so it’s always right where you need it
  • Includes a heavy-duty motor with anti-pinch technology
  • High-strength aluminum steps can hold up to 600 lbs
  • Boasts an integrated LED light system
  • For lifted vehicles, pick up the 2” extension kit
  • Covered by a 5-year/60K mile warranty

I would like to get a feel for how many members are interested in these as I might be able to work out a special offer. Please reply to this thread if interested!!

-Clark

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
I've been eyeing these as I'd like to get something different than the chrome side steps on Big Red but might be out of my budget.

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
While there is some interest, I do not think I will be able to offer a group buy at this time.

Having said that though, if you are interested in a set of these, I can work with you on a RamZ discount. Please PM me with your truck details and I will send you a quote. Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
227 Posts
i am in the market for getting a pair now, and was curious what type of deals you have to offer on them? i have found a couple of sets online for about 900, do you have any better offers? i do know about the price match as well but just inquiring

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey P-Rez, 900 is a pretty good deal so price matching would be the only I could get to that price. AMP is MAP so I am surprised to see that price, can you PM me the link (assuming free shipping is NOT in that price?).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts