DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just giving a huge helping hand out to Clark here on ramforumz along with the autoanything store managed to spend a whole shwack load of $$$ this month and some great deals from Clark.

Waiting for my goodies to arrive:
Bakflip G2 tonneau
DiabloSport inTune
Groundforce Lowering kit

·
Registered
292 Posts
very nice. now if only they would price match the flex a lite 183 to amazon and give the discount i would be golden. definitely a good place to shop. got all my brake parts there.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i got the lowering kit price matched to what jegs had it it for. i think it has to be a U.S dealer for them to price match.

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Thanks guys for the support! Glad we can help support the ramZ forum!

We do price match, just shoot me a PM with the product link and I will see what I can do (it has to be apples to apples with shipping factored in).

·
Registered
98 Posts
I just bought the Bakflip G2 for over $100.00 less with free shipping elsewhere even after the "good deal" price emailed to me by AA. Kind of left a sour taste in my mouth....Glad you had a better experience.

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
If you find it cheaper somewhere else, please come to me and I will beat it!!!
Sorry Axeman, hopefully I can get you a better price next time :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's one thing to find a product cheaper some where else but it's also one thing to buy the same product from a reputable dealer. I wouldn't mind paying a little more for some extra confidence that it's a reputable place to buy from.

Reactions: AutoAnything

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Much appreciated :)

We are passionate about our customer service and I guarantee I will get an issue resolved for you (just PM me and give me a chance). I was the Customer Service manager for AutoAnything the last couple of years and know the process and manufacturers well!

·
Registered
98 Posts
It's one thing to find a product cheaper some where else but it's also one thing to buy the same product from a reputable dealer. I wouldn't mind paying a little more for some extra confidence that it's a reputable place to buy from.
The assumption you are making is that I bought it from a disreputable dealer....I'm not raining on your parade, just sharing my experience.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
no im not saying you bought from a disreputable dealer at all, i was just saying i dont mind paying a little more for a company with an excellent customer service. believe me ive bought some things for waaaaay cheaper then most online stores but i know if i had an issues id propbably be outta luck with it.

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Just giving a huge helping hand out to Clark here on ramforumz along with the autoanything store managed to spend a whole shwack load of $$$ this month and some great deals from Clark.

Waiting for my goodies to arrive:
Bakflip G2 tonneau
DiabloSport inTune
Groundforce Lowering kit
Let us know how u like all the new mods, i know u'll love the g2!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
For sure moparornocar this will be my first tonneau have owned 2 trucks and never had one same with the programmer never used or had one before!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts