DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
AutoAnything photo shoot! We need your Ram in exchange...

...for free products!! That is right San Diego Ram owners.

AutoAnything wants to make your ride famous! We are currently searching for a 2007 – present Dodge Ram (sorry no black or white trucks) to put in our marketing materials.
At our upcoming shoot (dates to be determined) we are hoping to photograph the following products on your Ram:
CURT Receiver Hitch
Power Stop Brake Kit

If you’re driving a 2007 or newer Dodge Ram, and you’d like to give your truck its 15 minutes of fame and some FREE accessories, email our MultiMedia Coordinator at [email protected] for more information.

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Why no white trucks!???!!!!!!

·
Registered
970 Posts
and no black trucks :(

·
Premium Member
32,675 Posts
I didn't make it last year, maybe i will show up just for the hell of it
I don't need more parts, free or otherwise

·
Registered
626 Posts
I knew I should have got that blue R/T! What's up w that Clark? :(

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good question, let me explain. The challenge with black and white vehicles is that they tend to blend into backgrounds (on digital and print media). Further, the contrast with them on certain products does not come out as well. Sorry, but I hope I shed some light on the "why's"...

For the record- I am a huge fan of black and white trucks too and I have one of each :)

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Good question, let me explain. The challenge with black and white vehicles is that they tend to blend into backgrounds (on digital and print media). Further, the contrast with them on certain products does not come out as well. Sorry, but I hope I shed some light on the "why's"...
Thats a little understandable. I can see where you coming from at least.

For the record- I am a huge fan of black and white trucks too and I have one of each :)
Ya sure, say what you must to save your butt :shrk::shrk::shrk:

lol

·
Registered
626 Posts
I see what your saying there.... But that's what photoshop is for lol :p

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We actually had to go with a different vehicle, but we will be using one of the dodge rams from this forum for a future video and possibly photo shoot in the next few weeks...

·
Premium Member
32,675 Posts
I am surprised that Chuck or one of the other guys over in Tierrasanta did not go to the photo shoot,
OH i just remembered, Chuck's Ram is Whitish

1 - 18 of 18 Posts