DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
I recieved an email about a great deal for ramforumz members looking to purchase an airrad intake (I think that's right! I glanced at it at work), I Just wanted to say good looking out!:smileup: -Hunter

·
No longer staff here.
3,974 Posts
We sent it out to everyone. You may not have gotten it due to your email provider blocking it. But if you add admin @ ramforumz.com to your email white list, you should get future ones.

PM [email protected] for the info!

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
i got this email also:)

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Hey Z members, I am glad you enjoyed the offer! Please PM me if you need any help or have any questions. You may also want to check your settings in your user CP to ensure you have an updated email address.

Hopefully we will be able to do more promotions for Z members in the future and am open to any suggestions!!

·
Premium Member
32,663 Posts
I have purchased a few different things from AutoAnything & they have always treated me right
Now that they have joined us here as a sponsor, i will be looking to see if they have the parts first, before looking elsewhere

It just seems strange waiting for the UPS truck to show up, when the business is only 15 minutes away

·
No longer staff here.
3,974 Posts
Yes folks, please double check your email addresses and make sure they are current, and valid by going to the Edit Email & Password page within your USERCP.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Ordering my tonneau cover tonight!!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts