DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a 2015 Ram 1500 Big Horn and I’ve had intermittent issues with the automatic headlights cutting out while driving at night. It usually only lasts for a 5-10 seconds before they come back on but it’s still concerning to me. I also have issues with my map lights flickering when I turn them on.

The truck came with an aftermarket light bar on the front (picture included) and reverse lights in the back bumper. I was wanting to know if anyone else has had the same issue with or without the aftermarket lights. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
625 Posts
Try using the manual headlight switch, maybe the automatic sensor isn’t working properly. Did someone put led bulbs in your map lights? Regardless I would try new oem bulbs.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven’t checked the map light bulbs but they do look like they’re LED. I’ll take a look when I get a chance and see.
I’m not sure it’s the automatic headlight switch because the headlights have no problem turning on. They just turn off every once in a while if I’m driving at night. Thank you for your help!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts