Made in America. Patented drone-canceling technology. Premium 3” T304L stainless steel, apocalypse-proof durability, and a standard-setting exhaust note only AWE can deliver.
30+ years of precision engineering have been funneled into the last exhaust you'll ever need. Presenting the 0FG Exhaust Suite for the 4th Gen RAM 1500:
- 3” catback configuration
- Dedicated configurations for all bumper styles: dual rear exit, and single side-exit
- Features AWE’s patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®
- Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced .065”-wall T304L stainless steel
- 5” double-walled, slash-cut tips for bumpers with cut-outs
- Single side-exit with dual 4.5” slash-cut tips, or dual real exit with 5” straight cut tips for flat bumpers (no cut-outs)
- All flat bumpers configurations come complete with AWE BashGuards
- Engineered for life, apocalypse approved
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design for maximum performance
- Pure bolt-on, no-cutting required
- Perfect Fitment Guarantee
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty
The 0FG Exhaust:
The 0FG is a 3” T304L stainless steel catback configuration featuring AWE’s patented drone-canceling 180 Technology®. Together, combined with precision fitment, class-leading rigidity, and tailored tip options for all bumper variations, you’re looking at the Best Sounding Exhaust on the Planet™ for the 4th Gen RAM.
American-sourced T304L stainless steel with a wall thickness of .065” runs smoothly from front to back, connecting right after the factory emissions equipment. After exiting the 180 Technology® resonator, the exhaust either stays the course as a single route, or splits into dual 3” piping up to the tips.
Perfect tone, compliments of AWE 180 Technology®.
Keeping the aggression at the rear of the RAM, and out of the cabin, is AWE’s patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®.
As exhaust gases exit the 5.7L engine and flow into an AWE 180 Technology® equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers.
By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies.
Bumpers and Tip Options:
Flat bumpers: drivers have the option of two exhaust configurations to accommodate their flat bumper.
- Single passenger-side-exit, dual 4.5” double-walled slash-cut tips in diamond black or chrome silver
- Dual rear-exit, 5” double-walled straight-cut tips in diamond black or chrome silver
Bumpers with cut-outs:
- Dual rear-exit, 5” double-walled slash-cut tips in diamond black or chrome silver
The AWE BashGuard comes standard with flat-bumper configurations and is designed to provide drivers who frequently crawl rough terrain peace of mind with a simple conversion that shortens the exhaust, so it ends up and over the rear axle.
Just unbolt the rear section of the exhaust, and pop the included Bash Guard in its place, and you’ve got protection from rocks and the occasional comet.
Tips when you want ‘em, protection when you don’t. Easy.
What’s in the box?
Complete 0FG Catback Exhaust, two designated tips in desired finish, BashGuard (if applicable) and all necessary hardware for installation.