DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Removed my b-pillar stickers today. Took about 5 minutes. No residue or anything. Looks much nicer I think!

Pics to come later, raining too hard now :-(

·
Registered
917 Posts
I want to see it, please!!!!! Waiting on pics, lol

:worthless:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Here you go - hopefully they're okay.

To do this well, you need to take the screw out holding the black trim on (it's located behind the trim inside the door - be careful on the back door as it can get lost down in the plastic pieces inside... Also, helps to have a plastic putty knife to kind of pry/hold back the window and door seals to get those pesky remaining pieces of sticker out (roll down the windows too)... Real easy to do though!

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
On white trucks with the tint I think I like the stickers......but on any other colour....waaaay better without. Looks great!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
That's the thing, it's very subtle. However, after I saw on another thread somewhere where someone removed them (on a mineral gray too!) I thought it looked better.

Each time I went out to my truck, I kept looking at the black and wondering, so I did it... and there's no going back once you make that first peel! :Wow1:

Plus, now it's different, and it's mine. (Although I saw a white one yesterday at the grocery store with the stickers gone (new one)) oh well...

Looks clean.... but I thought it would be more noticeable

·
Registered
36 Posts
that came out nice,i'm looking at mine from the window right now...lol

·
Registered
88 Posts
I've been thinking about doing this one as well, but still undecided. Looks nice on your truck though.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Looking good man....

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm guessing just for aesthetics with the tinted windows. I think for white trucks they look good, but for any other color, I like them without. Saw a brown one with them off on another thread/board, it looked sweet.

So why did dodge put those on for? I'm sure there was some design reason for it. It does look alot better without them.

·
Registered
395 Posts
pillar post

I have a white truck and the windows are stock, I removed the tape, everyone that has seen the truck before and after thinks it looks a lot better with them removed, I think it looks a lot cleaner and classier. Wife agrees so that is what counts. Different strokes for different folks.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well said! Well said!

I have a white truck and the windows are stock, I removed the tape, everyone that has seen the truck before and after thinks it looks a lot better with them removed, I think it looks a lot cleaner and classier. Wife agrees so that is what counts. Different strokes for different folks.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts