DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a few years since I was behind the wheel of a RAM, but as of last Wednesday, I'm back in the saddle. Just picked up a 2016 2500 6.4 Hemi Crew Cab Laramie, 6' 4" box, bright silver with the "sport" package...black badges and accents. Really love the look of the truck, like the way it drives, and man, the 6.4 really moves. Might have bought the long bed, but it wouldn't fit in my garage and I didn't want to leave the truck outside every night. I don't tow or haul a ton, but sometimes I do put 3000 lbs in the bed of the truck, or I hook up my 28 ft bumper pull trailer. This engine should handle it fine considering my Chevy 6.0 and Hemi 5.7 both handled the loads (yes, I'm a gas HD guy).

I know what you're thinking...this thread is worthless w/o pics. Well I'm here in the Pacific NW and the weather has been terrible the last few days. Once I get a chance to clean her up and a little sunshine, I'll take a glamour shot.

·
Super Moderator
34,750 Posts
You took the words right out of my mouth about the pics lol.

If I got an HD it would be a 3/4 ton gasser

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have a 2015 3500 6.4 gasser with 4:10 rear end gearing happy so far with it. Just changed the muffler to a magna flow for a nice low rumble. Just finnished getting an aftermarket stereo with backup camera installed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts