DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<VENTING>

So, I work at a 79 year old Dodge (amongst other things) dealer here in Ohio.

About 2 months ago, I noticed some clunking noise coming from up front. Turns out my upper passenger ball joint was loose.

Fast forward to now and a time when I can finally get her on the rack in our shop for repairs...

With just over 90,000 miles, it's a bit worse. All four ball joints are bad. Then, they also notice my tie rod ends are worn out. Awesome.

I give the go-ahead and it's on the rack. Then they ask me about the coolant leaking. Ehh?

I guess last night, in fear of her impending surgery today, she pee'd herslef. Yeah, blew a heater core hose.

We're quickly headed for $1,000+ here. Keep you posted...

Snowman </VENTING>

·
Registered
7,181 Posts
Wow, that sucks. Glad you're in the right place to take care of it though.

·
Registered
526 Posts
i feel your pain. just bought a new battery. starter went. new starter. and now i have a bad head gasket, cracked head, or intake problem. yet to figure it out. oh and my coolant reservoir cracked so i gorilla glued it haha. good luck with the ram

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Argh...

10% pads left in the rear. CHA CHING!

Guess I'm investing in my company...

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
Damn man sorry to hear about the misfortune! I hope all goes well and she back on her feet in no time!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got her back, and the suspension and steering is tight as a new one. Better than when I got her! :)

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
53,791 Posts
Cool man, glad to hear you have it fixed now!

- Cajun

1 - 11 of 11 Posts