DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I saw a truck that actually had this done and thought it looked awesome (can't find the pic again). But before I did it to my truck I decided to photoshop it and see how it looks, I still like it but my wife flipped out and said it looked awful. Just so its clear I moved the Hemi badge from the fender right in front of the 'RAM 1500' to the raised portion of the sport hood. You may need to click the picture below and view it full size to see it clearly. What do you guys think? Should I do it or is my wife right and it will ruin the look of the truck?

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Have to agree with the wife. Dislike it myself and my gf agrees as well.

·
Registered
306 Posts
It doesn't look bad there. I don't think it's horrible, but it's not something I would do to mine. It's your truck, make it your own :smileup:

·
Registered
201 Posts
First off, nice idea of photoshoping it first. I am not sold on the idea myself. However I echo dvarn, it is your truck and if you like it go with it.

I do not think anyone should "flip out" over the change.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh noes! Now I have to admit the wife was right?!?
Yeah generally I just do my own thing and don't care too much what other people think, but in this case it's a pretty small change and I was pretty much just doing it to see if I could get some compliments =D
Think I will leave it as is and focus on some other mod. Thanks for the feedback!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Looks Great! In fact I did it myself when I got my truck, but it was just a "HEMI" badge I put on my hood. Adds a sporty look to it, but you need to de-badge the 1500 & ram badges.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
sorry bro..leave the Hemi where it was and take off the Ram 1500

·
Premium Member
32,675 Posts
take the plastic chrome off of the doors
it is embarrassingly long

that is why they changed to this

i liked the 2009 better

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
I replaced it all with the HEMI in my avatar. Looks much better. I think the HEMI 5.7 is to much myself.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks Great! In fact I did it myself when I got my truck, but it was just a "HEMI" badge I put on my hood. Adds a sporty look to it, but you need to de-badge the 1500 & ram badges.
Got a pic of yours? maybe my photoshop job just doesn't do it justice =)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts