DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
Awesome shots Mike! Now that was a ton of custom work. Wish you were closer would love to see your truck in person! Damn that's nice.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Wow. Awesome job. I would love to be able to slam my 12 sport like that. Funny that an offload sign is in the back ground. Very nice truck.

·
Registered
13,690 Posts
Wow that's some very good fabricating. Too low for me as well, but definitely nice work and something cool :)

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
I have a quick question why do the front tires bo out like that when slammed and if thats the case can you drive them like that would think it would murder the sides of the tire.

But yes very good work

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The wheels are 24x10. I work for an Intro dealer so they were well below retail. I think normally the run just over 4k plus shipping.

The wheels camber in because the suspension is fully compressed. At ride height the wheels are straight. It will roll about an inch off the ground, but I can't do much more than change lanes.

Thanks for the complements. Thanks also for the respect even if it isn't your thing. Appreciate noone being an ass. I like modified vehicles of all types, this just fits my needs.

·
Registered
13,690 Posts
Just out of curiosity, what's it look like at normal height and at full height?

Thanks for the complements. Thanks also for the respect even if it isn't your thing. Appreciate noone being an ass. I like modified vehicles of all types, this just fits my needs.
And that's what it's all about :) Anything with an engine and wheels is BA in my mind lol

1 - 20 of 61 Posts