DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35,470 Posts
Hey guys, I also paid $1000 and that included taxes... I have it in the garage and just haven't found the time to put it on.....Apparently it is a very easy install however with that said you know how they go sometimes....... Hopefully will install it in a few weeks......

·
Registered
15,696 Posts
Hey guys, I also paid $1000 and that included taxes... I have it in the garage and just haven't found the time to put it on.....Apparently it is a very easy install however with that said you know how they go sometimes....... Hopefully will install it in a few weeks......
chunkem, i am going to wait to see how you do before i invest in on. lol how are your sets holding up since you treated them.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I've had my F1 now for 7 months and it's awesome! Installation was straight forward and everything went smoothly. Take your time and make sure the rails are secure and square at both ends. Put the top on the rails and make sure it fits square and even up front before you bolt it to the rails. DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN THE BOLTS or you will dimple the top under the bolts. Enjoy!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the pointers John.

If I damaged the thing when I go to install it... I wouldn't sleep for a week.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey guys, got my f1 a few monthes back. I called the manufacturer and they beat every other price I got from the auto parts stores around me. i think it 775 with shipping. I thought that was a pretty good price

1 - 9 of 9 Posts