DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well income tax was very good too me, and my truck has been very good to me, so she deserved to be spoiled. Ordered new 20x9's, I cant tell anyone of you what ones but you will see! only crappy thing is they take a week to get in and were 349 a piece plus 70 bucks for lug nuts (stuff aint cheap up here). AND after much speculation and research I was basically sold on a flowmaster C/B dual 50 series but ended up buying a new muffler and dual tips and am having a local muffler shop do the rest, but that too isnt until next tuesday. Man am I stoked though! just thought I would share because I dont think my girlfriend shares quite the same excitement for this stuff that I do LOL

·
Premium Member
32,782 Posts
Just tell her that when you both go out, the Ram announces your arrival in Grand Style & everyone looks to see who is in such fine equipment
Then they see her & know it was a befitting entrance

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just tell her that when you both go out, the Ram announces your arrival in Grand Style & everyone looks to see who is in such fine equipment
Then they see her & know it was a befitting entrance
good idea! and when she drives it other girls and even guys will be jealous hahah she likes the truck stuff, I think I just talk about it way too much! I can share my excitement on here where people are sick of hearing it LOL I will get pics and maybe a video up when its done but sadly that wont be until next week

·
Registered
417 Posts
Dan congrats on the new mods. What kind of rubber are you going to wrap around the rims? BTW I hear you about the GF, my wife doesn't like to talk about the truck, but when I do stuff to it she doesn't mind taking it and driving it around.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dan congrats on the new mods. What kind of rubber are you going to wrap around the rims? BTW I hear you about the GF, my wife doesn't like to talk about the truck, but when I do stuff to it she doesn't mind taking it and driving it around.
I am going to keep my cepeks and change back to the stock wheels for next winter... that way the wheels are balanced well every 6-8 months or so. I was tossing the idea of new tires but I am REALLY happy with my cepeks so far, and I figure I will have this truck maybe a year and a half at the most, so I am trying not to put too much money into it, the new rims I can sell off or sell to my parents afterwards (they have an 08 ram). If I put new tires on it I would probably end up doing a lift too and it would just be too much money for the time being. I am quite happy with the way my truck is right now... the next one will get lifted and all the goodies

Looking forward to the pics!!
Thanks Clark! I am quite excited for both items! I dont think anyone on here has these wheels, and not many people in general seem to have them ( no one in my town and not many on the internet!!) if shipping up here wasnt sickening I would be purchasing from you, but shipping from Cali is nasty :smiledown:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts